1. Offline-2-Online Live Business Matching @interzum guangzhou 2020
What if I can't come to visit the show?
Recent events have changed the way companies conduct business and necessitated the accelerated adoption of online communication. While physical touchpoints are still crucial and irreplaceable especially for the furniture industry, augmenting offline exchange with online meetups creates a different dimension in participation experience to meet the various business needs of buyers.
Aimed at breaking time and location boundaries, the Offline-2-Online Live Business Matching initiative serves to offer buyers with an understanding of the latest market conditions without having to be physically present, and help them identify upcoming opportunities during the industry recovery period in the second half of 2020.
Participation invitations will be sent to the Organizer’s global network and qualified buyers will be matched prior to the exhibition with relevant exhibitors based on their business needs. Live streaming of all business matching sessions will take place at an exclusive meeting room on-site where invited exhibitors and buyers will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one via video conferencing according to their respective product categories.
Furniture Accessories Manufacturers
Woodworking Machinery / Forestry Machinery / Upholstery Machinery Manufacturers
Furniture Accessories or Machinery Traders / Agents / Distributors
Wood and Plastic Product Traders
Interior Design Agencies
International Hall 15.1
|Date||Time Slot (UTC +8)||Categories|
|27 July||14:00-16:00||Function and Components|
|28 July||10:00-12:00||Materials and Accessories for Upholstery and Bedding|
|28 July||14:00-16:00||Machinery & Tools|
|29 July||14:00-16:00||Materials and Components for Interior Works|
2. Custom Furniture Suppliers Zone - International Hall 14.1
Following increasing consumer demand in recent years, the customized and "non-standardized" furniture industry has taken on an important development. As custom cabinetry gains traction, manufacturers are also embracing the concept of whole house customization as an emerging trend. While customized furniture satisfy individual needs of consumers, they also allow flexible automated production, which means manufacturing in small batches.
The custom furniture market in China has been seeing steady growth and is valued at over US$14 billion in 2018. At present, the custom furniture industry takes up approximately 20% of the entire furniture market in China, while it has already exceeded 60% in developed nations. The market for custom-made furniture exhibits enormous potential and has great room for development in time to come.
The Custom Furniture Suppliers Zone has been specially established to comprehensively address the challenges and opportunities brought about by customization trends in the furniture industry, especially in China.
● Who is qualified to exhibit at this Zone: Existing & new exhibitors who supply their products (accessories) to custom-made home living manufacturers, interior designers and furniture manufacturers. This Zone will feature hardware accessories, panels, edge banding, worktops, furniture surfaces, and more.
● Who will be invited to visit: Custom home furniture manufacturers and interior designers to source from selected high quality hardware accessories and panel brands.
● Dedicated marketing campaign： Personalized invitation, pre-event press conference, telemarketing, direct mailing & e-mail blasting to promote and invite target visitors to the zone.
● Why visit CFS Zone?
1) Latest Product & Technology Showcase for custom-made home living furniture industry
2) CFS ZONE Networking Happy Hour
3) Exclusive Souvenir
● Location of CFS Zone : Right corner of Hall 14.1, connecting to Hall 15.1.
Click here to get 2019 exhibitor list.