1. Custom Furniture Suppliers Zone - International Hall 14.1
Following increasing consumer demand in recent years, the customized and "non-standardized" furniture industry has taken on an important development. As custom cabinetry gains traction, manufacturers are also embracing the concept of whole house customization as an emerging trend. While customized furniture satisfy individual needs of consumers, they also allow flexible automated production, which means manufacturing in small batches.
The custom furniture market in China has been seeing steady growth and is valued at over US$14 billion in 2018. At present, the custom furniture industry takes up approximately 20% of the entire furniture market in China, while it has already exceeded 60% in developed nations. The market for custom-made furniture exhibits enormous potential and has great room for development in time to come.
The Custom Furniture Suppliers Zone has been specially established to comprehensively address the challenges and opportunities brought about by customization trends in the furniture industry, especially in China.
● Who is qualified to exhibit at this Zone: Existing & new exhibitors who supply their products (accessories) to custom-made home living manufacturers, interior designers and furniture manufacturers. This Zone will feature hardware accessories, panels, edge banding, worktops, furniture surfaces, and more.
● Who will be invited to visit: Custom home furniture manufacturers and interior designers to source from selected high quality hardware accessories and panel brands.
● Dedicated marketing campaign： Personalized invitation, pre-event press conference, telemarketing, direct mailing & e-mail blasting to promote and invite target visitors to the zone.
● Why visit CFS Zone?
1) Latest Product & Technology Showcase for custom-made home living furniture industry
2) CFS ZONE Networking Happy Hour
3) Exclusive Souvenir
● Location of CFS Zone : Right corner of Hall 14.1, connecting to Hall 15.1.
Click here to get 2019 exhibitor list.
2. "20 PLUS 20 Annual List" - interzum guangzhou Outstanding Furniture Accessories
"20 PLUS 20 Annual List" will return once again in 2020 and is now open for new nominations from exhibitors. Participants can expect a heavyweight guest renowned in the global furniture design scene as special consultant to the judging panel to handpick the most deserving furniture accessories for this edition’s list.